Sunday 23 August 2015

Becoming a dancer with Maxfreshmove


My friends call me a person with two left feet. When my friends swing and dance to musical numbers I have to be content with sitting in a corner and tap my feet. For me dancing is like doing rafting in the swirling waters. Then one day I chanced to hear the famous song and dance number sung in the inviting voice of Anushka Manchanda while Allu Arjun captivated me with his energy filled dance steps. I felt a transformation within myself as I felt a sudden burst of energy run through me like an electric current. I was not even aware as to when I started moving my body first slowly and then with vigor to the music and also singing along. Allu  Arjun became my instant hero as he was responsible to make me stand up and dance. I now wanted not only to dance like Allu Arjun but also to look like him.
I became determined to listen to this song every day and also try and copy Allu Arjun’s magnetic moves.I was not very sure as to how much I would succeed in this mission of mine but I knew that the result though not spectacular would make me stand in the line of dancers. All this was made possible due to the freshness and energy associated with this #Maxfreshmove song and dance number. So I decided to make a video of myself dancing like Allu Arjun as I wanted to surprise my friends. I knew that the expressions on their faces would be some thing to watch and their views on me as a dancer were going to change



“I am dancing for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda. If you are not blogging, you can join me by participating in this #MaxFreshMove facebook activity.”

No comments:

Post a Comment