Monday 27 April 2015

Everyday celebrations walk through my front door

We all seek happiness and festivals are a great way to feel and celebrate happiness. However there is an important person in my life who has a very different take on the theory of celebration .This person is my seven month old baby who eagerly waits for me at my home when I am away and the moment I enter the house she comes up to me and starts to get in a playful mood. She would move back and forth between my legs. Lick my hands yes that’s her way of showing her love for me. Then she would sit in my lap and mew and purr the entire day and wags its tail. After all she is my seven month old kitten who was born in my house and made my garage its home. As it grew it would keep purring and making all kinds of noises when her mother would be away. I later discovered that this was her way of attracting my attention and continued to do so till I would go and gently scratch its head. Slowly she started spending lesser time in the garage and more in my home. I had thought of it as a nuisance initially as she was one of the four siblings born in my unused garage. I found that all the four kittens had a different nature. Till now I had no knowledge about bringing up a pet nor did I have any intention of raising one. I had thought that when it would be old enough I would give it up for adoption that is if it did not go away on its own. However this kitten and its siblings were born with a very different plan. They had a plan to first get into my house and then into my life.
As one day I discovered that when I walked out of my main door to pick up the newspaper they entered my home through the main door. They sat near the main sofa and kept looking at me so lovingly that I did not have the heart to drive them away. Now it became a daily ritual for them to walk through the main door whenever I opened it in the morning. They would make such innocent faces and greet me in their cat language that I felt so good just looking at them and later they would walk out after I gave them their daily dose of milk and some bread. This ritual continued for a couple of months and then three of the kittens started exploring the neighboring households for food. They would still come in the morning perhaps to just wish me. This used to make my day special. As they grew they moved out and were seen in the neighborhood looking for a prey. However one of them decided to make my house its home. I feel that its not me who is raising her instead it’s the other way round. Every day this little kitten playfully displays its newly acquired skills. Despite having a busy schedule of running after the birds, the mice and anything that moves it makes it a point to spend time with me every time I am at home. I do not know how it detects and finds out about my arrival. Even at odd hours I find it standing outside the door and hearing its meow I open the door. With it enters joy, happiness and celebration every day in my home and my life
#CelebrateLifeAtIvy by owning a dream home at Ivy estate, an 85 acre estate with 34 acres of greenery and open spaces. Join the 1600 happy families already living here. Check out this walkthrough video and decide for yourself.”When

No comments:

Post a Comment