Wednesday 8 July 2015

Using UC Browser for a better internet experience

I am sitting in my office cab going to work on a Day when India is playing a crucial 20 - 20  cricket match and they have to win this match to advance into the final .The opposition team is balanced and it is going to be a tough and very exciting challenge for team India. So when my colleagues who claim to be equally big cricketing fans as I am ,are searching for excuses to bunk office. I am sitting so coolly in my office transport that is negotiating its way through the busy street traffic. So am I not a cricket fan who is prepared to forgo watching a crucial India cricket match or there is something more important in my life. The answer to both these questions is neither. Instead of being glued to the TV  and watching cricket I am carrying my cricket with me .The way I do so is by installing the UC Browser on to my mobile phone. This is a browser that just keeps reinventing itself. It is sleek, easy to operate,youthful and fresh and more importantly for a cricket fan like me it has the UCCricket built into it so that one can get all the updates and even the ball by ball account of the match so I no longer have to be in the stadium which I quite like actually nor do I have to be glued in front of the TV in my living room. Even watching matches on the Desktop or laptop can be restricting as your mobility is greatly reduced.  So the UC Browser takes care of all the mobile internet browsing needs. The data loads very fast and I find that there is no endless buffering happening specially while watching movies,match recordings or life matches. Everything is so smooth and sleek in operations that I begin to wonder how I was managing till now. I have to travel a lot and using internet while on roaming I used to burn a hole in my pocket due to the higher data charges on roaming. Now with the UC Browser installed I can do more in lesser data usage hence lesser charges and more importantly everything opens so fast on this browser  .Not just have my internet surfing bills gone down but also I am able to do more in lesser time and return back to what I love doing most that is to watch cricket on my UC Browser.This basically so happens that when ever my boss asks me to look up some information on the internet I look up the information on my mobiles UC Broser with which I search the internet. As it is fast and easy to use my assigned work gets completed quickly and I am able to concentrate on the on going cricket match. When there is no cricket going on then I look up information about Bollywood and my favorite stars. Even in searching this information the UC Browser is efficient and quick.  So whatever you are doing on the internet with the UC Browser its efficient,quicker and accurate.  



No comments:

Post a Comment