Wednesday 8 July 2015

Lets Sing and Dance folks

I love to party sing and dance so my playlist is always tilted towards the peppy numbers that are boot foot tapping and easy to hum. Hey did I say easy to hum well that’s not always the case .At times the lyrics are hard to decipher specially when they are of another language like Punjabi is not my mother tongue.I am not the only one recently I attended a rain dance party where the DJ kept repeatedly referring to the Banno tera Swagger as “Banno tera Sweater” and it was hilarious Yet the  music more than binds us together irrespective of the fact that we may not be able to understand what the words actually mean.So all you song and dance lovers here goes my play list.
No.1 Banno Song from the movie Tanu weds Manu which has kangana ranaut and R Madhawan  It is a big hit at present and all over the TV, Radio and at all the functions ,weddings,sangeets etc . So whether you sing it as Banno tera Swagger as the lyricist meant it to be or “Banno tera Sweater ” as people have made it to be.



No.2 Ram Chahe Leela is a classic song which is from the movie Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-leela and despite some towering performances this remains the highpoint of the movie and reason for a repeat view all due to the music of the song and the beautiful dance moves of Miss Priyanka Chopra



No.3 Gandi Baat from  R...Rajkumar is a full on tap ori song with Sonakshi Sinha and Shahid Kapoor. I love it for its tapori enery and style so it finds a place in my playlist
No4. Fevicol Se Song from the Salman blokbusture Dabangg 2 has  Kareena Kapoor and  Salman Khan. The Fevicol Se number has stuck to my playlist for a long time now and I end up playing it at every party that I host!
No.5 I have a soft corner for the munni badnam hui song from Dabangg and has the ravishing Malaika Arora Khan grooving and singing to the tune of Munni badnam hui. It reminds me of the performances in the hinterland. It also gives me and my friends plenty of options to improvise while dancing and singing along.
No.6 Chammak Challo song from RA1 is loved by me not just for the cool moves by shahrukh khan and Kareena Kapoor but for the rendition  of the song by Akon Together it makes a deadly and mindblowing combination.
No.7
Sadi Gali Song with Kangna Ranaut and R Madhavan is a enjoyable song for the sheer energy and so much happeing in the backdrop that I cannot help but sing and dance along.
No8. Dilli wali girlfriend from the film
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani has Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone lots of swagger and oomph
No.9 Badtameez Dil – The song from the film  Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani has  Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone  I simply love the song and dance sequence for the bindass carefree attitude conveyed . It  also depicts my mantra of life to a great extent.
  
No. 10 is Taazgi Ka Dhamaka video featuring Anushka MAnchanda and Allu Arjun
It is a great song sung by Anushka Manchanda and the Allu Arjun dance moves are equally spectacular and interesting to follow. It is a #maxfresh song that helps me live the maxfresh moments of our live to the fullest.  







“I am blogging for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda in association with Colgate MaxFresh



No comments:

Post a Comment