Tuesday 23 June 2015

A Loving Hug For A Loving Dad



Papa is that one word that gives me a feeling of ultimate trust and security. My dad is my best friend, my father and my boss. It was my father who taught me to value myself. For him I am the most precious thing in his life. My father is very special in his own ways. He nurtured me, held me in his arms, taught me, fought for me, hugged me, kissed me, cared for me and specially loved me unconditionally.
He is very close to my heart and his love glows & spreads the light of energy into me. My father's love is the best medicine when I am unwell; he is my best adviser when I am helpless and best friend when I need a shoulder to cry upon. His love is more comforting than anything in the world. He is Generous, original and devoted. My father possesses certain qualities that I admire. He is loving, caring, and selfless, hard-working, with good moral values. I can proudly say that I love him and want to follow in his footsteps.
The best advice my father gave me is to let go and not hold on to anything in life or anyone beyond their time. He told me not to hold on anything material stuff which is the law of nature. And I should accept changes in life. Plus I should definitely have an ambition in life because a person without ambition is like a bird without wings. 
Allow yourself to dream a little and think freely. He taught me to Learn to take control of my life and don't let the negative feelings trap me in their web plus trust your heart feelings which will give positive feelings about yourself. My father has taught me the importance of discipline, good manners, honesty, sense of duty and reverence towards the elders in life. He also taught me to defend and help the poor and the weak, and raise a protest against injustice. I have learned a very important thing from my father & that is we should be happy during the worst and best of times.
 My father is my Companion, my partner in crime. We giggle, we laugh, and we play together. His presence took away all my Fears. His positive attitude showed me the rainbow gleaming in the sky, a very beautiful sight to behold. I once saw only the rain and the dark clouds but my fathers Optimism made me see light in the darkness.
He made me Feel safe and secure always. He deserves all the happiness in life so I want to give him the "jaadu ki jhappi" and many hugs to express my happiness and love.


I am participating in the '#HugYourDad' activity for Vicks in association with BlogAdda.

No comments:

Post a Comment