Tuesday 23 June 2015

Thank U Dad with a King sized Hug



I thank God and my DAD who introduced me to this beautiful world. He has given me oceans of love, care and support, he is the first one to understand me and what I am wanting to say or do, his advices always boosts my confidence and his pure love and care fills me with a new hope. He is the World's best DAD. He has a beautiful heart which is full of love for everyone and makes me wonder how meaningless my life would have been without him. 
He is my inspiration, my motivation, my guide and I owe every bit of my existence to him. My Father gave me the freedom to fly, rise and fall to fulfill my dreams. He leads me and guides me in all that I do. He tries every thing possible and all that he can do to see me get through. Good times or bad times, he is always with me. He heard all my complaints and always said "I will take care ". He loves me a lot and always tries to cheer me up whenever I am in a sad mood. He is always worried for my meals. My daddy is a polite man who believes in non-violence and truth. 
As a child I saw the World from Papa's shoulders. He called me by cute funny nicknames as he played childish games with me. He has worked tirelessly to fulfill my Whims & Fancies. His advice has always guided me in the right direction especially when I was lost. He saved me from my mom's scolding’s. Dad stayed awake the whole night when I used to fall ill. He scolded and punished me when I did something wrong. But at the same time he gave me lots of love. He took time off to teach me to read, write, walk, and talk. As far as I can remember, I was never forced by my father to do anything that I did not want to do. My father plays different roles, as he guides me as a mentor, behaves like a buddy, play like a companion and protect me like a guardian. 
He lets me find my own way, even though his heart breaks in silence when I get hurt. He does everything in his power to keep the family safe from that which would injure or harm the family members physically, emotionally or spiritually. I also always follow this quality of my dad and try to keep everyone happy in my family. And make sure no one is facing any sort of problem. My father is my superhero, my inspiration, my philosopher, my guide. He is the one who has always supported me, no matter what and the one who believed in me when I doubted myself. The one, who has fed me with his hands, pampered me like anything. The one with whom I used to play all sorts of silly games. The one with whom I can speak my heart out. He is the one who always give me unconditional love which I absolutely love. You are the best father who is very emotional and kind hearted. You have a king sized heart. So you need a king sized hug in return.


I am participating in the '#HugYourDad' activity for Vicks in association with BlogAdda.

No comments:

Post a Comment