Sunday 21 June 2015

Ambipur saved the day


When I moved into a new job I found a sea of opportunities welcoming me in my new company. As both me and my wife were working in the same company we went out early and came back late only to quickly prepare and eat our meals and hit the sack but the one thing that bothered us a lot that even though  we were using an exhaust fan in the kitchen it did not push out the smell of the turmeric ,onions and garlic being cooked away from our home instead it only pulled in odors of fish and other non veg dishes into our home. Sitting at the dining table a lot of times we found the room filled with the smell of fish. A smell that was enough for us vegetarians to lose our appetite. With great difficulty we were managing existing in this house that the inevitable happened. Out of courtesy I invited my boss to our house. Actually I had never expected that he would accept the invitation as he rarely goes to the homes of his subordinates. Lighting struck me when he
gladly accepted my invitation to visit our home. I felt as if I had shot myself in the foot. Now what could be done. As the appointed day of the dinner was about ten days away my wife got into action. She got new curtains and upholstery covers for the sofas.The table cloth of the dining table was replaced with a new one but what could be done. Even the idea crossed my mind that I should personally visit my neighbors and request them not to cook any fish or non veg food on the D day but the preposterousness of the thought itself prevented me to execute it.   By the time the day of the dinner with the boss arrived our house was clean,spick and span and ready to welcome our boss and be the perfect venue for the party. The only weak link was the presence of bad odors in our house. Then out of nowhere a brainwave struck my wife and she ended up calling my mother and discussing the problem with her. Her mother in law that is my mother relied on her
experience and came up with the solution that We should buy and use Ambi Pur Air Effects Spring & Renewal Aerosol Air Freshener.Like a dutiful daughter in law (bahu) my wife immediately went to the market and brought the Ambi Pur Air Effects Spring & Renewal Aerosol Air Freshener.Using it in our home not only removed all the bad odors from our house but also made it smell so fresh and fragrant. At the appointed time when the boss arrived for dinner he complimented my wife for a beautifully smelling home. At that moment we realized that we had defeated bad odors for good and made our home smelling so fresh and vibrant
“I am blogging for #SmellyToSmiley activity at BlogAdda.com in association with Ambi Pur

No comments:

Post a Comment