Monday 15 June 2015

Maxfresh moment of redemption



When you switch on the radio, your music system or press the play button of your mobile or your ipods the music begins to play and it teleports us to a world where deadlines cannot scare us. No body can harm,torment and torture us by telling us that we are running late or we have an assignment to complete. It an union of the musical notes with our soul that unlocks the doors to our inner vitality and energy. 

We experience a new freshness listening to our favorite songs and even better would be the result if the singer happens to be my all time favorite diva Anushka Manchanda who is the darling of millions of fans and who has captured the imagination of the youth of the nation like no one else. She seems to read and understand the tone and mood of the youth of the country and perhaps that’s the reason why every song of hers comes direct from her heart and makes a lasting impression in our heart and soul. 
Even if you are in a crowd and listening to her songs just close your eyes and let the music flow . You would feel a refreshing energy flow through you. Such is the magic of her soulful singing. No other singer makes me feel the way Anushka Manchanda does when she takes the stage. The feeling of energy and freshness flowing through you is a condition or an emotion that needs to be expressed. 
I feel the best way to do so is to dance with South Superstar and dancing sensation Allu Arjun on the songs of Anushka Manchanda.
The zest and the zeal of such a musical  performance that is the dance of the movie superstar Allu Arjun and soulful rendition of Anushka Manchanda’s songs by the singing sensation herself is bound to create an experience that would sweep any one off their feet. 

This experience creates maxfresh moments that helps us experience the pure joy and power of music and singing. So my dream is to experience a live concert where I am not a mere spectator but get an opportunity to interact with Anushka MAnchanda and the dancing star Allu Arjun. 
I would love to be on the stage with them and be a part of their performance. This way I would get a break from my regular, uneventful and routine life. With the freshness I experience at such an event I would be better prepared to run harder when it comes to chasing office work, projects or deal with the monotony of daily life. It is a break that promises me the maxfrsh moment of energy, freshness and redemption that I desperately seek and desire.
 “I am blogging for #MaxFreshMove activity at BlogAdda.com. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment